Allan
received a book for Father's Day from his mom titled D
ance Me Daddy. It is one of the sweetest most perfect books that is a perfect depiction
of Allan and Claire's
relationship. What they share is so special and I am honored to watch the love they have for each other and the fun times that they have together on a daily basis. The book was written after a song by the same name and there was a CD in the book that plays the song. Every night Claire and Allan read the book then listen to the song and dance in her room before bedtime. It is a tradition I hope they carry on for a very long time. I will listen to them on the monitor and have tears in my eyes nightly. Allan is such a great daddy!
Today I videoed Claire singing the song and thought I would share it...
Dance me, dance me around.
So my feet don't ever touch down.
There is nothing better than being your girl.
If I am your princess, then Daddy you are king of the world.
7 comments:
Oh my goodness! Donna and I just listened and relistened to this little Angel-girl. So sweet and what a precious daddy she has. Love this post Em.
SOO PRECIOUS! What a great book/CD idea!
~Elyse
I love that Point of Grace song. What a sweet tradition!
Awwww...Love it!
TOO SWEET...Love it!
i love that!!!
How precious!
Post a Comment