We had such a special day last Friday celebrating our three year old. Time is flying by, I can't believe she is so old. Here are a few pictures from the morning of her birthday, I uploaded them backwards and don't want to start over, but I think that you all can figure it out ;)
After the "spa" we met up with Papa, Poppie, and Gibbie for lunch
The finishing touch to her morning of pampering were these two sparkle stars
The manicure was topped off with a fabulous ring
Enjoying her first manicure
Claire trying to get three fingers up during her pedicure
Mimi and I took Claire for a little spa day before her party
Jacob giving Claire birthday cuddles
Allan left flowers and card for Claire since she was asleep when he went to work. He is such a good daddy.
4 comments:
What a sweet morning. It's cracking me up that it's backward ... did you know you can drag your photos to other spots? :)
I love that you all did this. How fun and what a great memory of her 3rd b-day!
She is such a cutie!
I can't believe I'm just now seeing this post Em. Don't know how I missed it and I LOVE all the 3 year old memories you helped make for Claire. So fun!
Post a Comment