Saturday, August 22, 2009

Pretty Awesome!

I just thought that I would let the world (or at least the few people that read this blog) know that I think my niece, Allie, is pretty awesome. I chatted with her a bit last night and I was just struck by what an amazing young woman she is becoming. She has always been special to me. In the last three years since Claire was born my attention has had to shift, time has flown by, life has changed drastically, and my cute little niece grew up.

Allie, I want you to know that I love you! I am so proud of who you are. I love that I get to watch you grow up and you are doing it quite gracefully. It is an honor to be your aunt.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Awwww. That's so sweet!

Mama Jeannie said...

Wow! What a neat thing to say from an aunt to a precious niece. Glad you girls got to talk and love on each other.

Amy said...

What a special post. Thanks for loving my girl!