Wednesday, August 5, 2009

From the Phone

I just uploaded the pictures from my phone, there were almost three hundred. I picked some of my favorites to share with the bloggy world (if you are my FB friend you have seen these before). Once again they are out of order and for some reason I cannot switch them around easily so deal with it people ;)

Claire with her shiny pony after our trip to the circus this last Sunday. She was exhusted after such a fun morning. I wish I had real pictures from the day, but my camera stopped working at Claire's party a few days earlier.
Catching one of Jacob's smiles in his super cute onsie
Claire finally learned how to pedal her tricycle all by herself
My sweet kiddos one happy morning
This was one of his first real smiles. I was so happy that I captured it. Morning is his happiest time of day. I just sit on the couch and watch him smile and soak it all in. He is so freakin' adorable!
The boys on our first date since Jacob was born

I think it is hilarious how big he looks in this picture
My chunky monkey in the bathtub for the first time
Our first lunch date with Allan. It was fun to go up to his office and introduce Jacob then get an hour with him in the middle of the day.
What my nephew, Asher, looked like after falling into the fountain and the planter at our local shopping center. It was one of the funniest things ever!
Our first family outing to the mall/carousel. I can't believe how tiny he still was.
The weekend before Jacob was born we took Claire to the zoo and to Uno's Pizza for some Chicago style pizza. I just love daddy daughter pictures!
Claire has entered the babydoll stage of life. I think it is so cute to watch her be a little mama!
Claire enjoying one of her favorite snacks, buttery popcorn, at the movie theater. Could she be any cuter? I think not!

1 comment:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Those are such cute pictures.

I didn't know your camera broke again ... what happened?