Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Cute Cousins!!

Jack is great! I love how he always finds ways to have fun. He had me take quite a few pictures until I captured him perfectly in mid air.
Asher is such a sweetheart. He just makes me happy.
Ainsley is such a little doll baby (even if she does poop all over herself at my daughter's birthday party).

Claire and Skyler could pass for sisters if not twins. I love their little friendship.
This is SO Cooper. He is a super hero in his own little world. When he is in his element there is pretty much nothing cuter. Love how happy he looks in this picture.
Allie is a saint,at any family gathering she has a trail of little kids following her around, and she is very gracious with them. She is so beautiful too! Little Miss Chloe is the cutest ball of energy you ever did see. She is so tiny and spunky, love her.
The littlest prince, my sweet Jacob Allan. I cannot get enough of this sweet little chunk.
All the cousins hanging out at the park. It is almost impossible to get a good picture of all nine of them, but at least you can see all their faces. I love that we all live close enough together that they see each other pretty often. I love that we all celebrate each other. Thank you for being here to make Claire feel special on her birthday.

1 comment:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

It's so neat all the cousins get to see each other regularly. You're blessed.

Skyler and Claire truly could be twins ... I made the same comment to Cheryl at Claire's party.