
That's right we spent last weekend in Oklahoma celebrating with a bunch of convicts at the Oklahoma State Penitentiary Prison Rodeo. What you have never heard of it? Well neither had I until my sister and her family moved very near the prison and Allan found out about it. It has been a little dream of his for the last two years to go...and who am I to stand between a man and his dream.

Saturday morning we loaded the family up and headed downtown for a little parade. Claire, Asher, and Ainsley loved seeing all the horses prance down the street (Jacob was pretty oblivious). We got a kick out of all the windows being painted with murals of convicts with their black and white stripes riding bulls and what not.

Claire getting a good look at all the horses coming down Main Street. She doesn't look like it in this picture, but she really was having a fun time.

Me and my sweet boy at his first (outdoor) parade
6 comments:
So funny! Karl has heard of this and wants to go. He will be SOOOO jealous!!!!!!!!!! Ha ha ha
That's hilarious. Not just a rodeo, but a parade too. Could it get any better? :)
Emily you're looking so skinny already! The last photo of you and Jacob is nice.
I LOVE the hat and outfit on Jacob! Too cute! This rodeo sounds like a hoot! I laughed out loud when I read that!
Fun memories. I agree Em... you are looking so good and really little. :0) Mainly, you all seem so very happy as a family. I love that so much. AWESOME!
You look AWESOME Emily for just having a baby...any tips for this mommy to be? Claire is too cute...such a big girl and love her skin tone! So jealous!
Post a Comment