Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Aging

This is not my birthday post (that will be coming in a bit) this is just simply a post stating that I know that I am getting older. How do I know you ask??? Well I bravely stupidly jumped in this spinning cup of death on the carousel at the mall a few weeks ago. Jack and Allie had us spinning so fast that I truly thought I was going to puke all over the place and I continued to feel that way for about an hour after I got off.
I can remember the first time my family was at Six Flags and my mom got off of a ride feeling nauseous and made a statement about how she used to be able to spin and now she just can't anymore without getting a headache (that is a paraphrase). I also remember thinking that would never happen to me...I was wrong.

For the record I know that 31 is not OLD, but it is older than 13, 10, and 3 which happen to be the ages of the people I shared the spinning thing with ;)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Bummer.

Mama Jeannie said...

You are sooooo funny Em. I remember the moment I found out I could no longer go in circles too. Yes Randi... bummer! :0)