Friday, April 30, 2010
Perfect Evening
Last night the plans we had originally made fell through at the last minute and we decided to head out with our little family of four, have dinner and play outside on a beautiful evening. I love this time of year. Allan and Claire played chase and laughed while Jacob and I observed their silliness from the sidelines. Claire had the great idea of playing school and she would be the teacher. Allan, Jacob, and I sat down in the cool soft grass and she stood in front of us asking things like "what word starts with the letter F",we would raise our hands and she would ask us to stand up and answer the question. She then led us in a few fun songs. I am sure we looked ridiculous to all the people around us, but it was a special fun time and I am so thankful we chose not to let our egos get in the way of having fun as a family. Jacob was happy to just sit and laugh whenever we did and crawl around eating sticks and dirt. It was a perfect little family evening, I loved everything about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Times like that are so great. And great photo ... I'm loving that effect thingy you have.
Sweet pic! Sounds like little Claire will be a leader!
sounds perfect!
Post a Comment