Monday, April 19, 2010

We Love 'Em


There is pretty much nothing better than these two little people. Allan and I find ourselves falling deeper and deeper in love with Claire and Jacob everyday. I am so thankful for my family!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Great pictures ... you're definitely blessed.

Mama Jeannie said...

Awwww... I love your little family too Em. Y'all are so great together. :0)

Katie said...

Hi Emily! I love looking at all your cute family photos and seeing all the fun you have together. Can I just tell you that it just gets MORE fun the older they get? I love how much you embrace motherhood and enjoy your kids!

Brooke is turning 10 next week, and I've been watching them grow up so quickly and realizing what a FUN experience it is to be a mother. Good for you for embracing it!