Since my family was already in town for Jacob's dedication (the week before Easter) we decided to go ahead and let all the
grand kids do an early egg hunt in our front yard. I think they all had a great time running around stocking up on their sugar for the next week. The group shots of the "
Selke" nine crack me up. It is truly impossible to get a shot where they are all looking at the camera and smiling. This is a fun, chaotic stage of life and I wouldn't trade it for the
world.
1 comment:
Nor would I... trade it for the world. I love all of you so much! Palm Sunday was perfect with Jacob's dedication with our family and your friends. Very intimate and powerful with God's presence in that very room. Then the fun we had as a family with lunch and the egg hunt. I loved the whole day!
Post a Comment