Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter Program

Claire had her Easter program for Mother's Day Out the Thursday before Easter and it was awesome. Claire was hysterical to watch, she bobbed her head and made ridiculous faces throughout the entire program. She sang loud, especially on the song Mercy is Falling which she had been practicing for weeks leading up to the big show. I just love watching my girl and I was one proud mama from the time she sweetly walked down the aisle to her seat until the final song had been sung. Afterwards the school hosted a cookie and punch reception that was chaotic, but fun. It was also really special to have Claire's two Mimis (Allan's mom, Gig, and my sister, Amy) there to cheer her on during her performance.

I just love being Claire's mom!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amy said...

Awww.... wish she would have taken a photo with me too. She was so cute that day. ~ MiMi

Elizabeth said...

So sweet! Just bummed that Emma couldn't make it. I love the programs they've put on there - fun!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Mimi filled me in on Claire's performance ... it sounds like she was a cutie!