Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Bunny

Claire and Jacob both had their first visit to the Easter Bunny this year. Jacob was not the least bit scared of this huge stuffed animal. He could barely take his eyes off of him. Claire was brave too and was super happy that her little visit was rewarded with a sucker that turned her lips, teeth, and tongue bright blue.

We went to see the big bunny with the playgroup that we have been a part of for almost three years. I love that Claire has a group of friends like this to grow up with and I love that I get to grow as a mommy with three wonderful women.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I love that second picture of Jacob ... so cute!

Mama Jeannie said...

Such a sweet post and I love how you love and appreciate you mommy-friends. You are very blessed to have them Em.