Claire and her friend Lila had a fun playdate yesterday. The highlight was their cupcake decorating I think. I read them the book Pinkalicious while they frosted and sprinkled pink cupcakes to take to playgroup later that afternoon. Their little personalities can be so different but they blend together very well. Lila was very meticulous in frosting her cupcakes very well and making sure each one was totally covered in all different kinds of sprinkles. Claire just sped through the frosting leaving big gaps on top and then poured tons of pink sprinkles on hers. She had to be coaxed into adding a bit more frosting and other kinds of sprinkles by Lila.
They also had fun going completely overboard with glitter glue on a picture of a peacock. I think I will have permanent sparkles on my table forever and I kind of like it that way. One of my favorite conversations they had while making this craft...
Claire: "Wow Lila, you are an amazing arter!"
Lila: "A what?"
Claire: "An AR-TER!"
Lila: "Ohhhh an arter. Thanks Claire. You are a great arter too."
They even enjoyed their pizza and matching glasses of apple juice. They decided they were like sisters since they had the same glasses. Another funny conversation during lunch...
Lila: "Claire you really are pretty. I love your outfit."
Claire: "Thanks, I picked it out all by myself. I am good at picking out my outfits."
Lila: "You really are."
Claire: "Lila, you are just like me. You are so pretty! We are like twins."
Lila: "We are twins Claire, this is great!"
I LOVE them!!!


3 comments:
I LOVE those little conversations! They're just making me laugh. Such cute girls.
Those are the cutest conversations! It reminds me of Galinda & Fiero in Wicked. :)
Seriously, too stinkin' cute. Those girls are going to be trouble! =)
Post a Comment