Monday, June 21, 2010

Playdate

Claire and Lila are developing a cute little friendship and a little bit ago they had their first girls only playdate. It was so fun to listen to them giggle and pretend to be mommies and princesses. They had many wardrobe changes and makeovers in Claire's bedroom. I just love these two little girls and I really hope that they will be friends for a very long time. They will be starting a dance class together soon and having a fairy tea tomorrow so there will be many more cute pictures of these two in the near future.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I just love their little friendship and it warms my heart that Lila has a special little friend that she loves.

Sara said...

That's so fun that they're going to take a dance class together! I didn't realize that! I can't wait to see Claire perform!