Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Their Pets
I have never known a child that plays with stuffed animals so much. Claire could pretend with all her pets for hours I think. She especially loves it when we get on the imagination train with her and enter the world she has created with all her animals. The other day she was pretty certain that Allan needed to take "Bullseye" to work with him in a purse so he would think of her while he was away. She assured him that she and her new special pet "Poodlena" would be waiting at home for his return and thinking of him the whole time he was gone. Allan proudly carried his pet and purse into work that morning and sent her a picture of Bullseye on his desk. Claire could not have been more happy. He is such a good daddy and she is such a wonderful creative girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love that Allan took it to work.
I love what an awesome dad Allan is. He totally gets a gold star for that one. Remember this to tell Claire when she's 16 and not liking you at the moment!
Yes, a gold star for Allan Joseph Kavalich... Super Daddy! :0)
Post a Comment