Claire started her first dance class today and I have to say it was the cutest thing I have ever seen. It is half tap and half ballet and totally adorable! She went with me to pick out the ribbon for her tap shoes and hair and and chose sparkle rainbow of course. She was so excited that she slept in her leotard last night and was dressed for class about four hours before it started. I love the way she loves life!
Claire was so giddy throughout the class that every once in a while she would turn around and beam with a little clap or a thumbs up (notice the bottom right picture). There were only a few times that she wanted to take a break and come sit with me and was a bit sad when I encouraged her to stay with the group. I was so proud of her and how quickly she was picking up the movements the teacher was showing them. I have decided there is pretty much nothing cuter than a bunch of girls in leotards and dance shoes dancing to "How Much Is That Doggy In The Window" and "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star"!!
Claire is taking this class with her friend Lila. I am so glad they can do this together every week for the rest of the summer.


5 comments:
Too stinkin' cute! Love that kiddo!
They were so cute! I loved watching them.
So exciting! Yep, just about nothin' cuter than little ballerinas and/or tap dancers. They are going to have so much fun.
Oh my goodness, she is TOO CUTE! I love the leotards/tights/tap shoes/bows! Makes me want a girl!!!
So cute....she is such a beautiful ballerina:)
Post a Comment