Sunday, July 11, 2010

Parent's Night Out


Terry and Marquette are friends we met almost four years ago when we hired Marquette to take pictures of Claire as an infant. I am so thankful that they came into our lives and that our relationship has moved from business (although she still takes amazing pictures of our kids) to friendship. They are so fun every time we get together and even though it can be months in between visits we are always able to pick up where we left off.

I love this lady, she is a total blast to be around! I only wish that we could see each other much more often!!

3 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

That's a neat relationship. I'll like her too when she gives us a photo of you jumping in the water to save Jacob. :)

Marquette said...

We feel the same way Em! Terry and I LOVE spending time with you and Allan...Your friendship has been such a blessings! I wish we got to see eachother more often...we have to work on that...! ((HUGS)) to you my friend!

krista said...

Nice!!! Sounds like fun :) I have that shirt...I love it...well I did, until my belly grew :)