I LOVE this family! The time we get to spend together a couple of times a year is never enough. It is always sad to say goodbye. They are very special to both Allan and I and we are always looking for a reason and a way to get a little more time with them. Thank you so much for taking a rare day off to spend with us Gradias Family...we love you!!!
Krista and I

Krista and I

I love the moment that Krista captured between Jacob and I. This may be one of my favorite pictures of the two of us.

Three little buddies- Claire, Jacob, and Madyson. All they need now is Madyson's little sister who will join the ranks in January.
A few more pictures from our day. Claire decided to wear a mermaid costume for the day just for the record ;) She also loved being "the big girl" and was pretty proud of herself for teaching Mady to buckle her shoes. Madyson was pretty entertaining the entire time we were together. That girl has quiet the personality. I wish that our kids could all spend more time together.


2 comments:
So glad you and Krista's family had such a great time together. Was her husband there. No pics of him. I wondered if maybe he had to work or something. Anyway, loved all the pictures and the happy faces. Love you.
That's really neat you got to spend a full day together. That picture of you and Jacob is amazing!
Post a Comment