At the beginning of this month Allan and I got all dressed up and headed downtown to his office Christmas party. It is a fun night that we look forward to every year. I love when we get the opportunity to just be adults "out on the town" without kiddos in tow. Allan has great coworkers and it is great to get to chat with them every once in awhile.
The kiddos had to hop in a picture with us before we could head out the door. They are just too cute don't you think?!?
We were very metro this year and took the train into town. It was so fun! The rail line just opened somewhat close to our house so we decided to try it out.
Well yes I did wear my comfy shoes for the walk from the train to the party. The fancy shiny high heels that I wore at the party hurt way to badly to wear them any longer than I had to.

2 comments:
Teehee! I like the Uggs with the nice dress. Is this the green line?
I love the boots.
Post a Comment