Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Most Exciting Part of November

I became an aunt for the thirteenth time on November 19th and immediately fell in love with my newest niece, Lexi Reese Waters.
Sara called at 4:33am on the 19th to say that she had been admitted to the hospital and that Lexi would arrive some time that day. After trying to figure out what to do with my kids (Allan was able to work from home) I headed to OK for the big event. I am so thankful I could head up there all by myself, especially since it turned out to be a very long day of waiting for Miss Lexi. Sara went up a few rungs on my hero ladder. It is so true that childbirth is one of the greatest miracles ever. I loved getting a couple of days to cuddle with my newest niece and play with her big brother and bit sister, Asher and Ainsley. She is the tiniest little beauty!!
Lexi Reese Waters
7lbs 6oz
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mama Jeannie said...

So special! Love your post about Lexi's birth.