Claire's sweet friend Lila invited her over for a Nutcracker Tea. It was perfectly planned of course because Lila's mom, Randi, is one of the greatest hostesses I have ever known. I love the special memories that these two have made together over the last four years.
They started out painting their very own nutcrackers
The finished products
Then there was the making of sugar plum lollies (aka dipping marshmallows in melted chocolate and sprinkles).
The tea was held at a perfectly decorated table with the Nutcracker movie playing in the background. Claire LOVED watching all the dancing.
I can't wait to take her to a live show of The Nutcracker one day and who knows, maybe sweet Lila can join us.
I can't wait to take her to a live show of The Nutcracker one day and who knows, maybe sweet Lila can join us.

2 comments:
I'm so glad you came ... Lila had a great time with Claire.
That's so fun! What a memory!
Post a Comment