Monday, December 20, 2010

Theatrical Debut

The Pre K class at Claire's preschool puts on a play at Christmas telling the story of Jesus' birth. Claire was cast as a shepherd which she initially was not thrilled about until I assured her that there were girl shepherds and she would still get to wear a dress. She was the greatest shepherd I have ever seen, although I may be a little biased. I love that Claire and her cousin, Cooper, are at the same preschool. He was a fantastic wise man too! They got to perform twice, once for the preschool and once on Sunday morning at the church their preschool is held at. That worked out really well because Allan's parents were in town for the first performance and my parents were able to come for the second performance. I love having family that will come and celebrate little moments like this in my kid's lives. We are so blessed!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Claire was definitely the cutest shepherd I've seen.