Monday, February 11, 2008

Do It For A Friend

Hello blog buddies,
I am attaching a link to a friends audition to be on the radio in Austin. She needs our support!!! I have attached a little something she sent out and I am asking you to help her get noticed. This would be so cool for her and she really would be great. She is so funny and sweet.


Hi friends and family,
I am sending you a link to my "audition tape," for the JB and Sandy radio show in Austin (94.7). I would love to be the new sidekick, but I realize this is a long shot. So I need your help! I need you to write in anonymously and post comments . . . honest feedback that is not over-the-top, but positive . . . I want it to seem like you are a listener not my friend. I know this is a lot to ask, but I would really appreciate it! And if you have any friends who could help . . . please ask them to do the same. I hope to get enough commentary that they take notice, at the very least!
Thank you so much!
Dawn
http://jobwithjbandsandy.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

In His Grip said...

Did it. How fun. Let me know if she gets it.

Mama Jeannie said...

WOW! Dawn was great, wasn't she? Thanks for sending that Em. Hope she gets the opportunity.