Allan and I went on a romantic Valentine's dinner date tonight (sorry that I can't share pictures, still missing the USB cord). Anyway we have this thing when one of us says something randomly funny we will say "quote of the day". Tonight Allan won the award twice...
Quote 1:
He was eating a crab bisque and said "if you tasted as good as this soup I would lick you a lot more". I about spewed water out of my nose it was so funny. I mean who says that?!?!?
I can't share quote 2 with the entire bloggy world, because I don't know or trust you all that much, but it was DANG funny!!! I will say it had something to do with me passing out after having two martinis and him not caring.
You really have to know our humor to get us, but believe me we are funny (at least to each other and that is all that matters right?)
9 comments:
I'm offended.
And, you drink martinis???
Nasty, nasty boys. :-) Just kidding! Crab bisque? Mmmmm.
You are so right. You two only matter. Keep that lovin going.
That is the quote of the day! Cracks me up!
LOL. I love this. Definitely the quote of the day.
I owe you a phone call. Big time. You are #1 on my mental call back list :) I hope Maddy naps tomorrow and I can call! I need to catch up with you!
That is hilarious!!! That is something you don't just hear (or say!!!) - Allan, you crack me up!!!
Oh, and martinis?
When I see you in person, I want to hear quote number two! One was hilarious. You may want to look for some fishy smelling perfume!
Oh my gosh! I could have spewed my yogurt I had for a snack this morning if I hadn't finished it before I read this. Hi-larious! Yes, I too would like to know what the second quote of the day was.
Martinis!?! Lord have mercy!!
2 Martinis? and licking...sounds like a good night.
Post a Comment