
That is right folks, I am proud to announce that there is another bun in the oven in my family. Sara and Beau told us this weekend that they are expecting baby number two. She is due at the beginning of October. I am SO excited for them!!! They are already such fantastic parents to their little Asher and I know that this baby will be just as blessed to have them as his/her parents.
So that brings my niece/nephew count to 14 (8 that have already made their grand entrance into this world, 3 that have already made their grand entrance into Heaven, and 3 that are still hanging out inside their mommies). I am one blessed aunt and I will be one broke aunt once Christmas rolls around haha.
6 comments:
What great news!!
Congrats to your family!
Oh my goodness...that is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO exciting! Yeah Water's family!
Aaahhh...fun! That's what we're trying to do - make you broke! =) LYLAS!
That's so fun! Congrats Sara!
congratulations!! yay for another baby :)
Post a Comment