Thursday, January 15, 2009

Another Great Post

Hey there Mamas, I know most of you feel overwhelmed with being a mom some (most) of the time and I read a fantastic post today over at My Charming Kids. I hope that you will click over there, if you have not already, and read a little reality. The title of the post is "Down With Mother's Guilt". Isn't that a great title?

4 comments:

Amy said...

I love her and that post!

Sara said...

Yep, that was GREAT! I like her!

Mama Jeannie said...

Very well written and I love her non-judgmental stance on mothering! However, I did think, "just wash her face for Pete's sake". ha-ha Don't worry, I got her point at the same time.

Stephanie said...

I'm crazy about this blog and I was just telling all my mommy friends at work about down with mommy guilt!! She makes me laugh and cry and this time she hit the nail on the head!!