Introducing our SON, Jacob Allan! Our little man was a bit modest at first but after some coercing he finally showed us his business (see picture below). We are really excited. I have thought from the beginning that this was a little boy, but for some reason I still feel a little shocked. It was fun to share the experience with both sets of our parents and of course Claire. She was not as interested as I thought she would be and handled the news of a brother better than I thought she would. I will share more about the day later.

20 comments:
He's beautiful ... look at that sweet, round face! I'm so excited for you and Allan ... what a great experience to have a son and a daughter!
OOoooo we are so excited!! Cannot wait to meet you Mr. Jacob!!
He looks perfect! So thrilled for your family! I can only imagine your excitement!! Can't wait to hear more!
He is amazing already. I cannot wait to see what a Kavalich/Selke boy looks like :) He is going to be a cutie! Congratulations again!
Congratulations on being able to find out that you are having a little boy! It is sssooooo exciting!! :)
He is going to be so perfect for your family. I can't wait to meet and hold him. Congratulations.
YAY!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!
What a cute little noggin! I'm so curious as to what he's going to look like in color! =) I love him already! I'll bring you a tub of stuff when I come next week. =) The Powell/Manning/Waters collection will continue its life!
Congratulations! Boys are wonderful! ...a little dirty and wild, but they love their mommies!
Boys are an adventure! How lucky- a girl and a boy, first 2 pregnancies. Glad to hear all are healthy too.
So glad he was finally cooperative! What wonderful news!
WooHoo! Congrats Emily. How awesome to be able to share that experience with your parents. I'm sure they loved being there! We are so excited for you!
Yeah! That's so exciting! I'm glad to hear that Claire handled the news well.
Congratulations! Boys are SO much fun! I've loved being the mommy to a boy! Beautiful name!
Congrats!!! Boys are wonderful!
How exciting! Glad to hear everything is going well and both of you are healthy.
Have a blessed weekend!
~Charree
YAHOO...Excited for you all! What a precious little guy already :)
~Elyse~
How exciting! Congratulations:)
I love it!! YEAH, one of each, the perfect little family!! Congrats!!
Did I say how much I loved getting to be with you when you found out? Em, that was so sweet and thoughtful of you and Allan to let your folks in on such a special moment. Thank you more than you can know. I love little Jacob Allan already and can hardly wait to see him and hold him in my Gibbie arms.
Post a Comment