Friday, January 16, 2009
On Their Way
When we found out that we were expecting this second kiddo we decided that we would ask both sets of our parents to come into town for the sonogram where we found out what we are having. As the time came closer my in-laws, Allan and Gig, decided to make their trip a little longer than just a weekend. They arrive today and will be here until the 26th. We are really looking forward to all the time we get to spend with them. We are also excited that Allan's sister, Elizabeth, and her daughters will be coming into town for a few days as well. I will have to find time to update throughout their visit. Claire is just about beside herself that her Mimi and Papa are coming to see her after her nap this afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I didn't realize the visit coincided with the ultrasound reveal. Can I come too?
Enjoy your time!
How exciting...you have to let us know when you find out...I am dying to know!!!!!!! Miss you!
We had such a good time with Allan's folks yesterday. You are blessed to have them in your life. Can't wait for Thursday to find out what this new little punkin seed is... a sweet tiny princess or a cuddly snuggly prince.
Post a Comment