Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Boyfriend

Allan and I have been dating for six and a half years today. I knew that I was in love with him just a couple of months after we decided to try out the exclusively dating long distance thing on July 7, 2002. I have had some of the best times in my life since Allan became my boyfriend. I love you Sweet Man! Thank you for sticking with me.

Tomorrow is our four year marriage anniversary so I will save some sappiness for then.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Look how young you guys look...Happy Dating Anniversary!!!!!!!

Leanna said...

Yea! So fun...I remember when you came back to Waco talking about that guy!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Awwwww! You guys look so young and cute ... just like now. :) I'm glad you're in love.

Elyse said...

Awww...you guys are still so cute together! Look foward to tomorrow's post :)
~Elyse~

amy said...

So sweet! I don't comment often, but I do enjoy reading your blog. I love the pic from Christmas Eve of Claire sticking out her belly next to yours.

Sara said...

Can you believe that 2002 was that long ago?! Weird! I'm glad Allan found us. =)

John Foote said...

I remember talking with you about Allan within the first week or so that you started dating, because I had just moved to Waco to be near Nat and joined your lifegroup. I recall talking with you about the long distance relationship at your sister's apartment near Sanger. Those were good times. Glad for your update! Cheers!