Claire is getting more and more hilarious. I have to document a few of the funny and sweet things she is doing and saying these days.
* She likes to sing this little prayer like they do in Sunday school, but has a few of the words confused. I can't bring myself to correct her though
God our fodder, God our fodder
Once again thank you blessings
All the men, all the men (instead of Amen)
* I asked her if she was ready to go run errands and this was her response
Yeah, let's go!! (while jumping up and down excitedly)
How do we run with Aaron?
* While walking upstairs the other day she randomly said
Mommy when your baby falls out I want to catch it
* She will use just about any stick as a wand and turn people into princes and princesses then it is time to dance. She likes to go to the ball in a dress and will hold her daddy's hand and hold her skirt out while singing. Every once in a while she will say
I need daddy to come home and be my prince so we can dance together
* I was resting on the couch the other day and she ran over to me wrapped her arms tightly around my neck and said
You are my best mommy ever. You are my best friend.
* She has started using Baby Jacob and her daddy as scapegoats which is funny to me although I can't let her know that- a few examples
Daddy said when the sun waked up I can't sleep anymore (this is her excuse to not take a nap)
Baby Jacob weally weally needs this lipstick. He weally wants us all to wear it. (trying to
convince me to buy her yet another tube of lip gloss)
Baby Jacob is so hungry he wants me to have a pink cookie with sparkles. He wants to
share with me.
* She is in love with band aids and will ask for them daily. If I tell her no she says
But I have a weally bad injury on my hand/foot/elbow/knee
* Claire is always wanting to feed the baby. Most nights I lay on the couch and she covers my tummy with whatever snack she is having at the time- goldfish, grapes, chips, cookies, etc. I decided that she needed to be warned that once Jacob is out of my tummy he is not allowed to eat real food because he is so tiny. He will have to wait until he is a big boy and mommy or daddy are the only two who can make the decision that he is big enough. Her response
Baby Jacob will just eat milk from here (pointing to her collarbones). Baby Jacob will only eat milk under your shirt? Baby Jacob will only eat milk like Ainsley. When will the baby eat brownies?
7 comments:
So funny! I especially love the prayer song... "all the men" - too funny. You'll be so glad you have all these funny things written down.
I love that girl. She's so funny!
Those are too funny. I am so glad you wrote them down somewhere. I forget those things.
Super sweet and so funny. I just want to pick that girl up and squeeze her cause I love her so much.
Too funny!
I LOVE it! Hilarious girl!!!
Gosh, she is too cute. Those are hysterical--I can't wait until Jack starts talking!
Post a Comment