Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Creative Belly Shot

I will be 24 weeks pregnant tomorrow. My belly is getting bigger everyday it seems. I spent a bit of today at a park with Claire and some of my family feeding ducks. When I looked at my shadow I had to laugh out loud. I mean how could I not share this tummy of mine with you all. I will try and take some real shots soon.

10 comments:

Amy said...

I love that photo!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

That's such a cute photo!

Anonymous said...

That's a really artistic photo. You have a cute little bump.

Mama Jeannie said...

WOW! How creative Em. Love that shot of you and baby Jacob so much! I think he's more than a bump baby doll. :0)

Elyse said...

What a cute idea :)
~Elyse~

Noah's Mommy said...

Love it! I will have to steal that idea with my next pregnancy. Too cute!

Leanna said...

Too fun!

Sara said...

I'm with Mom. There's nothing LITTLE about THAT bump! =) You're staying true to the "Selke way" - or maybe it's the Hennigh way. You're gonna be huge again! =) I love it! Of course shadows DO look bigger than the real thing though!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you have the arm of a penguin. Love the belly and who's inside it too! : )

Allan

Jenny said...

Great photo!!