I don't feel like I have had one good blog in me for awhile so I decided to hodgepodge it...
I love my mom and dad. I love that they know my heart and support me. I love that their love for me and my little family is unconditional. I love knowing that they would go to battle for me if it were needed. I love that I don't have to make excuses with them.
I am a believer in the technique that my chiropractor uses. Is is non-abrasive and I haven't felt nervous one time that she has worked on me. I spent weeks ten through twenty of this pregnancy in pretty horrific pain every single day (I tried to hide it when in public and heard I did a pretty good job...yay for me and high pain tolerance). Anyway, after trying massage/physical therapy and laying on the couch for days on end I gave in to my fear of a chiropractor and I am in love. Allan came and watched at my appointment today and could not believe that they are actually doing anything to help me, but you can't argue with results. The results have been great. I am able to walk pretty normally and stand with weight on both legs. I can actually clean up around our house without crying. I have only been going to her for a week, but the difference is fantastic. I still have to be a little careful and as my bones/joints fall into their old patterns in between visits I get sore, but the pain has been so much more spread out that I could do a little jig.
I have to brag on my husband again. I mean why not right? He is a constant help around the house which is great and the effort he puts into being a fantastic daddy makes me tear up sometimes. Today he did a few things that just made me smile though...little things, but so thoughtful. He texted me just because with a sweet note (this is not something he normally thinks to do, so it was extra special). he knew that I had a really hard day emotionally yesterday and just wanted me to know that I was not forgotten and that I was really loved. He also took the initiative to set up a babysitter so that we can have a date this weekend. I am usually the one who has to set this stuff up or light a fire under him to take care of it. I had not even mentioned it once, so that was super sweet. He walked through the door (when he was scheduled to) and had me a Route 44 water with extra ice from Sonic. This was such a treat for me. He is already working on my thirtieth birthday party and is not wanting me to plan it, but getting some ideas so it is something that I really want. It is apparent that he wants me to feel special and loved and that means the world to me. I love days that he goes above and beyond, he is a GREAT husband!
6 comments:
Yay for chiropractors! I saw mine for like 4 or 5 months...best thing I did for myself during this pregnancy. Not sure if your back pain is sciatica, but that's what mine has been. I haven't had to go since before Christmas because the pain has subsided significantly...but for a while I was having to get adjusted twice a week. Now, I have a very bearable pain that only acts up with heels (my favorite accessory) and the occasional wrong step. I hope yours subsides soon...I know how hard it is, especially when you need your back for another little one!
Ahhh....what a sweetie. I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better.
Thanks for the sweet note babe. You are more than worth it.
Allan
I'm so glad the chiropractor is giving you such relief!
And so glad you have Allan ... he's a good man.
Em,what sweet words of love and encouragement for Daddy and me. We love you so much Baby Doll. I'm thinking I want to go to your chiropractor for Pete's sake! The results you have experienced are AWESOME!! One more thing; I think I probably have the best sons-in-law and daughter-in-law in all the world. Thank you Allan for taking such good care of our little girl.
Pretty darn cool all the way around! And way to go Allan!
Post a Comment