Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Allan's Paint Job








Allan has been working hard on painting Jacob's room. I am so thrilled with how the stripes turned out. We could not have paid for them to look any better. He just did stripes on three of the walls because the wall with the crib will have the curtain and my super talented friend is painting letters to match the bedding that spell his name. We didn't want it to be too busy. We still have the special touches to finish to make this room complete, but I am so pleased with it at this point. Good job babe, you did a FANTASTIC job!!!




18 comments:

amy said...

WOW! It looks absolutely amazing & the furniture is beautiful too... Jacob is one lucky little man! :)

Sarah said...

AMAZING! I LOVE it! Way to go, Allan!

Jami said...

How cute!

walkers said...

how precious. so funny, i am just about to post pics of baby graham's room! so excited you are having a little man, you will never be the same! love you,a

Elyse said...

GREAT paint job :) Way to go Allan!
~Elyse~

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful!!! I really love it! Totally looks like a page from a magazine.

Amanda said...

Wow, it looks super cute! Way to go, Allan. I could never have done that myself -- I'm personally opposed to any decorating that requires math. :)

Anonymous said...

So cute. I'm very impressed.

Kathy said...

He did a GREAT job! I love it!

Allison said...

Baby Jacob will be coming home to one gorgeous room. Good work Alan!

Jenny said...

I think it's just adorable! Allan did an amazing job. Now you just need baby Jacob!

Kate said...

Wow--that paint job is fantastic! I just showed it to my husband who looked a little nervous--probably hoping I don't get any bright ideas! :-) The room looks amazing!

Courtney said...

Oh, I love it! It looks awfully close to a color scheme I've been working on...

Leanna said...

That looks great! Sorry we weren't much help on Oscars night, but let us know if you need us for anything else! Way to go Allan!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

It's adorable!

Mama Jeannie said...

The hidden talents of Allan Kavalich! I love Jacob's room!! Good job you guys... what a dad.

Sara said...

I love it! I'm so impressed!!! Can't wait to see it in person tomorrow! =) Love you!

Charree said...

I love the way it looks. You both did a great job. Yeah for being in double digits.