Monday, April 6, 2009

Birthday Party

Saturday night we had a little birthday fiesta at my house with my whole family and a couple of close friends. It was just the kind of party I needed. We had great food, enjoyed chatting out on the patio, played Catch Phrase and then had a really great time playing Rock Band World Tour. It was an evening filled with a lot of laughter which was exactly what I wanted. I loved spending time with the people that matter most in my life. Thank you for making turning 30 so fun.

**I have to say that I am bummed we did not bust out the camera to get a picture of everyone that was here.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I love the cake! Looks like a fun night.

Anonymous said...

Happy 30! Cute cake---and I love the rock band pics.

Mama Jeannie said...

So,so,soooooo fun!

Sarah said...

Oh, how much fun! Wish I could have been there to celebrate with you!

Alicia said...

CUTE PICTURES! You really look like Amy in the pic with you holding the guitar. I had to get real close just to make sure. Happy Belated Birthday!