There are a few things my baby girl has said over the last two and half years that I never wanted to come to an end. One of the things that I love is when we are outside and she says "let's go on a roller bugger hunt mommy?" Today she said she wanted to "look for rollie pollies". What?!?!? Why not roller buggers? Allan and I keep trying to talk her into calling them roller buggers but so far there is no turning back and that makes me sad. She is growing up so fast right in front of my eyes. I want to slow down the clock, but I don't think it is going to happen.
3 comments:
I didn't know she called them roller buggers. So cute! Sorry it's over - I hate that too.
That IS so cute...and SO sad! I think the same things about some of the things Asher says and does - and to think that one day he won't even remember them. He'll only have our stories to go off of. =( Are you still planning on coming? If so, when?
Oh, how I do understand wanting to hold back the clock. Thankful for time, times spent, and times to come, but sad that wonderful moments come to an end; thankful for good times and memories still beyond our fingertips, yet ready to be experienced when we get there.
Post a Comment