Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Few More Pictures

Airplanes will be a staple in Jacob's life unless he decides otherwise one day. My in laws sent a couple of gifts to the shower and this cute airplane box was from my sister-in-law, Elizabeth. It will be a perfect little accent in his nursery
One of the gifts from yet another talented friend, Kim. I actually got a few homemade and/or personalized gifts and I LOVE them all.

I am officially in the people touching my belly phase of pregnancy, it is so big it just draws hands to it like a magnet which cracks me up. I love this picture of my mom's hand on Jacob.


My dad stopped in at the end of the shower to pick up my mom. We couldn't resist a picture of me and the people that brought me into this world.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh Em, you look beautiful! It looks like you had a great shower...you are indeed truly blessed. Where was that by the way?

I can't wait to see you this next weekend at your shower out west and I can touch your belly for myself!!!!!!!!!!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Great picture of you with your parents and I love the one of you with your mom's hand on your belly. You look fantastic!