
My friend Sarah drove to Redlands for my baby shower this weekend. It meant so much for her and her family to make the drive to see us and celebrate with us. I have not seen her since she and her family moved out of state a few months ago and it was fantastic to spend a little time with her.

Sarah and I have been (close) friends for ten years. A lot has changed in our lives since those early days of friendship. I guess the most nocticable thing for the outside world to see would be our growing families. Allan and Sarah's husband, Karl, also met when they played baseball in college together. Allan and I actually met at their wedding. Our daughters were born four months apart and our sons will be about eight months apart.

Claire and Caroline picked up right where they left off. They are sweet little friends. I loved watching them play together for the afternoon.

They were taking a little break from picking my in laws flowers. It was incredibly hard to get a decent picture of them looking at the camera.

I love Sweet Caroline. She has such a cute personality. I think she is such a little cutie.

Good heavens, Cooper is one of the most laid back babies I have ever been around. I love those chubby cheeks. It was fun to kiss on him a bit and cuddle him for a few hours.

Sarah and I couldn't be more proud of our kiddos. They had so much fun just hanging out. Claire especially loved getting some practice playing with a baby boy.
4 comments:
Em, we had such a good time seeing you guys on Saturday! We said as we were leaving town that we wished it could have been for longer. We are really going to try and make it out on Labor Day to see you all and meet Baby Jacob!
Thank you for your friendship all these years...it is so fun to look at that pic of our families together and see just how much things have changed and grown!!! Love you!
How fun that you got to spend some time together. I love that your kiddos are so close in age ... it'll be fun to watch them grow over the years.
What cuties! I'm so glad you got to see them!!!
Em, I am so thankful that you and Allan got to spend some time with your precious friends. Karl and Sarah are blessed to have friends like you and you and Allan are sooo blessed to have friends like them. I have a feeling that no matter the distance between where you live, you'll be lifetime friends and you'll get to watch your kiddos grow up together. Loved all the pics so much!
Post a Comment