My mother-in-law, Gig, is great at party planning and paying attention to details. She had some of the sweetest decorations around her house all weekend. She and my sister-in-law, Christie, hosted a wonderful shower on Saturday. I was so blessed by Gig's lunch bunch friends and the friends that I have kept in touch with over the last few years. I love going to CA and catching up with everyone.
We had to do a little family photo shoot before the shower. Everyone was very much in awe of my belly which kind of cracked me up. It was a very special day.
**Christie took most of the pictures during the shower and i do not have copies of them yet. I will post some more when I get them.



3 comments:
Cute pictures of you guys. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the shower details. Can't wait to see more!
Glad you could come out while the weather was fairly nice. Cute dress!
Yeah, that is one awesome sweet belly! You've got to be one of the cutest PG girls I've ever known. Am I a bit prejudice? haha
Post a Comment