Tuesday, April 28, 2009

HUMPH!

My storage level has been met for Picasa and now I can't upload anymore pictures to the computer or to blogger (since blogger and Picasa are linked by Google).  I need to figure out how to use my external hard drive so I can save my pictures there and then make a little room for all the pictures that will be coming very soon of our expanding family.  What a big fat bummer!

3 comments:

Leanna said...

Evil Google! The hard drive should be pretty simple. When I plug mine in...all I do is open up two file windows and drag and drop!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

What??? I had no idea Picasa had a limit. What is it? I'm shocked I'm not there yet.

Sara said...

Yeah, that happened to me before. It made me so mad. Then I guess it corrected itself. I never did anything about it. Weird. I don't know what you should do about it! But I AM getting EXCITED to see Mr. Jacob! I love him already! =)