Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Celebrating Jacob

Jacob's airplane themed first birthday party was so fun! I am so thankful that we have such wonderful friends that came to celebrate my sweet boy for a couple of hours. I am also so thankful to have a husband that loves hosting and wanted to be involved in making Jacob's first party super special. He made the birthday cake and made the runways on the table. His new metal peddle plane and the bubble machine (which I sadly forgot to turn on until most of the guests were gone) were Jacob's favorite parts of the party.

It was no surprise that once Jacob figured out that the cake was for eating he was all over it. He loved it and savored every bite.


Jacob was blessed with some great gifts. I absolutely love the top middle picture where he looks like he is saying "yesssss!" while holding his new ball. It is so fun to finally have some boy toys around the house.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

What a cute party! Happy birthday Jacob!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

It was an adorable party ... Tate gave it two thumbs up.

Sara said...

You both did a great job! It was super fun, and all of the little homemade touches were perfect! Glad we could be there!!!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Jacob! Wow. Does time fly. Looks like you had a wonderful party celebrating your little guy!