Saturday, November 10, 2007

Always and Forever

This is the bench I sat on the day my life was forever changed. This is the bench that the love of my life asked me to spend the rest of my life as his wife. This is the bench I will remember as long as I live.

I have found the one my soul loves
Song of Solomon 3:4

4 comments:

Jenny said...

You need to print that picture and frame it with that verse and hang it in your house!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I love that! Great photo. That was the verse we used for our wedding and I think Amy saw it at our house ... I remember she wanted to show it to you for your wedding. I agree with Jenny - you should frame that.

Sara said...

Ooh! I agree! That's what I thought when I was looking at the Picasa pics. That picture should definitely be framed in your house. I love it!

Mama Jeannie said...

Well, I guess the verdict's in! You guys need that hangin' in your house; maybe over the fireplace with a spotlight on it. I love the idea of having the scripture engraved and attached to the frame as well.