Well first and foremost let me celebrate my 100th post!!! Who knew that this blogger thing would stick when I started it a few months ago. I have grown to love this way of connecting with my family, friends, and the few select strangers that I feel like I know.
In honor of the big 1-0-0 I will share one of my famous quotes from yesterday. We had friends over for dinner last night and after Claire had finished dinner, by finished I mean all her avocado, hot dog, cheerios, black beans, etc. were thrown on the floor around her chair and mine. She got down to play and since we were still eating she kept coming to me and asking for more food. I didn't skip a beat I said to her "you can't have anymore food until you eat all the food on the floor." Now to those of you who are parents this might not sound too weird (even if you don't want to admit it), but to my friend Leanna who has not started into the adventurous world of parenting she thought it was stinkin funny. As for Claire, she didn't skip a beat before she was sitting on the floor at my feet eating cheerios. Hey whatever works right, at least she ate.
3 comments:
That's great!
And congratulations on the big 1-0-0. I love your blog!
That's hilarious!!!
It was pretty darn funny! You guys are such a fun family!
Post a Comment