
Sunday we had the Powell family over to watch the football game (well Corey and Allan watched the game and the rest of us just hung out). It was so fun to have a low key evening with family. After hanging out talking in the kitchen for awhile I decided to bust out the fingerpaints for the kiddos. It was so fun to see their creativity come to life. Copper was a free spirit, Allie used her handprints to do cool stuff, Jack made a beautiful rainbow on a plate, and Claire was a bit of a bystander (she tends to eat the paint).



Cooper decided that he was Spiderman once he had a lot of blue paint on his hands. He would use his monster/super hero voice and say "I'm Spidaman". As usual Claire was quick to mimick her cousin. she will pretty much try to repeat anything that Allan, Cooper, and I do or say so we have to be careful.


1 comment:
We had fun hanging out with yall!
Post a Comment