OK, I'm laughing so hard at you. That's hysterical. You must watch that anytime you are feeling bad. Your hubby is such a trooper to go to Latin Fusion.
Too funny! Hope you don't mind, I've been "stalking" your blog ever since I found Amy's. I had to comment on this because I thought it was so funny and I'm probably going to have to steal the idea for my blog.
Claire is just too precious! Looks like you're doing a great job.
6 comments:
That's hilarious! You both looked really happy while doing it so it must have been fun! ;)
OK, I'm laughing so hard at you. That's hysterical. You must watch that anytime you are feeling bad. Your hubby is such a trooper to go to Latin Fusion.
And amazingly, that's pretty much what I had pictured in my head! You guys crack me up! (And I like the fact the guy was wearing crocs in the video!)
You two are such dingbats!! I love it! Hilariously funny. Thanks for the chuckle Em.
Too funny! Hope you don't mind, I've been "stalking" your blog ever since I found Amy's. I had to comment on this because I thought it was so funny and I'm probably going to have to steal the idea for my blog.
Claire is just too precious! Looks like you're doing a great job.
Courtney (Creech) Williams
You guys are so funny!! I'm super impressed with Allan--I don't think Coby would be caught dead in that class! :) You guys are wonderful dancers!! :)
Post a Comment