
Well he is not quite one yet, but we had his birthday party this last weekend. There was yummy second cake (the first cake was a disaster and hilarious. I guess it is a bit hard to cook an egg and milk free cake (Asher has allergies). There were tons of presents and Asher even seemed interested in opening them. All the cousins were there and had so much fun playing together. I would say it was a success.


I cannot believe that it was almost a year ago that my little nephew Asher was brought into this world by his very tough mom (her epidural didn't work). I have absolutely LOVED getting to know this little boy. His name means happy and he is living up to it. He is funnier every time we are with him. Over the Thanksgiving break we were all entertained by his fake laugh. He would actually try to make us laugh by pretending to laugh or do his famous wink. He is a true joy to be around. I love that he and Claire are getting closer and seem to really enjoy being around each other. Every morning at mom and dad's house Claire would get so excited when Asher would walk around the corner coming out of the bedroom. She would run over to him waving really big and then they would give each other a hug and kiss (which usually ended in more of a tackle, but they laughed so that was alright).

No comments:
Post a Comment