Sunday, December 16, 2007

Hilarious

Amy sent me a link to a hilarious music video by this guy, Tim Hawkins. That got me looking at all the other stuff he is featured in on YouTube. You should check him out.

This one stuck out to me because I have often thought "who came up with praying a 'hedge of protection' over people?" For any oversensitive people out there, I am not saying that it is wrong to use that phrase, I am just saying it is funny sounding.

Anyway, this guy is so funny so I thought I would share.

3 comments:

Amy said...

My favorite one by far! I love this guy! He used to go to our church, btw. That is how I know of him.

Matt and Heather said...

Emily! Thanks for the blog comments! It is great hearing from you. I would watch the video you have on your page, but we are living in the land of dial up right now and it is just not possible! I had a chance to look at some of your blog, sounds like you guys are doing well! I'm so glad. Claire is adorable and you and Allan look great.

We don't have too many plans in the works yet, but I will let you guys know when we figure stuff out! That IS pretty funny about getting some of the same gifts, your right the bride figurine is beautiful! Hope to hear from you again soon!

Leanna said...

Joe and I had a good laugh with his jokes. Thanks for the fun!