Sunday, December 23, 2007

Just For Amy : )

Well I was going to take a break from blogging until we got back from CA in a few days and then I realized that my sister was going through withdrawl from lack of new posts.
All is well out here (except for the waking up at 4:30 am thing). We celebrated our niece Charlotte's second birthday yesterday and are LOVING the great weather! It has been fun to see Claire get reaquainted with her Kavalich side of the family. She seems especially fond of her Papa this go around. I will have to post pictures when we get back but there have already been a few super cute picture perfect moments with Claire Bear and her cousins.
I guess that about covers it for the moment. We are fixing to head out to meet our good friends new baby girl. I am SO excited to cuddle a itty bitty baby and catch up with the life of the Gradias Gang. Tonight we are heading out to look at Christmas lights and go on a horse drawn carriage ride (hopefully Claire won't be too freaked out). Tomorrow we will see friends, go to the Christmas Eve service, eat a ton of food, and prepare for the all day event of Christmas gift unwrapping. This is my first Christmas at the Kav house and I hear rumor that it is quite the event. I'll let you know.

Oh yeah "I burned the pies and Johnny found all his presents under the bed!" (That is for Amy)

4 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks, I am honored.

Yall keep having fun...

krista said...

it was SO good to see you guys. makes me really wish we lived closer!!! i am so glad you got to meet madyson. she loves you guys :) hope that the rest of your CA trip goes well and i will talk to ya soon!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Amy's really uniting the blogging world - she talked Amanda into blogging too! :) Have a great time!

Amy said...

That's me. "The Great Uniter".