Monday, December 3, 2007

Playgroup Christmas Party 2007

The bells of the ball: Laci, Me, Sarah, and Theresa
A shot with our princesses: Lily, Claire, Caroline, and Hailey
We had such a great night last night. I never really realize how much I am craving adult interaction until I get a good dose. Allan and I had the opportunity to host the first annual playgroup Christmas party. It was so nice to get together with our husbands in tow. We all got along really well and are looking forward to doing this again soon, we will not wait until next Christmas that is for sure. We had tons of good food, some snazy outfits (for part of the night), Allan's "famous" beer margaritas, a small gift exchange for the adults and the girls, and a super fun game of Apples to Apples (maybe one of the most fun games ever). One of the highlights for me was having two babysitters, my niece Allie and one of her friends Kelly. They were available to keep the girls upstairs for the party and Claire stayed the entire time which was awesome!

How could you not love this vest and the girl wearing it?!?! It was the envy of the party no doubt. Theresa was trying to sugar me up so she could have a turn with the sparkles.
This is my best friend Sarah. She has been with me through thick and thin and I love that we get to raise our daughters together. She is the reason this playgroup exists and I think I speak for everyone in the group when I say thank you for pulling us all together!


1 comment:

Sarah said...

We had SOOOOOO much fun! I can't wait to do this again. Oh, and PLEASE wear that vest more often. It flatters you!!!!!! Ha Ha Ha