Sunday, December 9, 2007

I am Back

So here I am with huge hard boobs and an emotional wreck...hahaha. To say that I am uncomfortable is an understatement, I do not recommend a weaning weekend unless you are totally finished feeding your baby and you are just looking for a way to celebrate or you are down to ONLY one feeding a day. This weekend did not go as planned so that was a bummer, but at least I got some time with the girls. I could go on, but it would be a downer so I will end this now. Hope everyone else had a good weekend.

2 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Oh Emily ... I'm sorry that it wasn't as smooth as you had hoped!

Leanna said...

Bummer Em, sorry it wasn't the weekend you were looking for. Check out Dr. Naylor's site to read up on her new expert, perhaps.