Happy Birthday Jackson!!!! I love you so much!Let me tell you a little about this little man in my life. He is my nephew and a fantastic cousin to Claire. He is one of the most sensitive and sincere kiddos I know. He is alomost always willing to help out. He is constantly looking for the good in people or a situation. He seems to thouroughly enjoy life no matter what. I love his passion for life. I love that he is such a great encouager to others. I will watch him play sports and he seems truly thrilled when anyone on his team does well, he does not seek the spotlight (but doesn't shy away from it either). He really is a great cousin and friend to the little ones in our family. He is always trying to find a way to make a sad baby happy, he loves cuddling them, and playing with them. He is a true joy to be around.
I am so thankful that God gave him to our family alomost a decade ago. He truly is one of my favorite people in this great big world. I wish that you all could get to know him and his sweet heart; it is an honor.
3 comments:
Tears....
Thanks for the tribute to my little buddy. He is very blessed to have you for an aunt!
And that picture! I had not seen it... so cute!
You're a sweet auntie!
What precious affirmation this will be to our Jackson Selke Powell. Thank you Em for honoring him like you have. That is very very special. Love you.
Post a Comment